KRA iTaxHow to File NIL VAT/PAYE Returns using KRA iTax Portal 2018
Kenya Revenue Authority – KRA iTax Portal provides a simple, swift and secure platform for taxpayers to update their tax registration details, make payments and enquire about tax status. KRA iTax Portal enables all registered new companies to file nil VAT/PAYE tax returns for tax compliance.
Step to File NIL VAT/PAYE Returns using the KRA iTax Portal
- Visit https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal
- Enter PIN/User ID (KRA PIN), click Continue and type in your password and answer the security question to access your iTax profile.
- To File a Nil Return, click on the Returns menu, select File Nil Return option
- Under Tax Obligation, select Value Added Tax – VAT or Income Tax PAYE from drop down menu.
- Enter the return period and click Submit
- An e-Return Acknowledgement receipt will be generated, Download the e-Return Acknowledge slip for your records
Kenya Revenue Authority iTax Portal Customer Care
This How to File NIL VAT/PAYE Returns using KRA iTax Portal post was last updated on 12th June 2015. Source: KRA iTax Portal