Changamkia Mamilli na Coca Cola Promotion Kenya 2017
coca cola kenya job vacancies, changamkia mamilli na coca cola, cocacola promotion kenya 2017, coca cola bundles offer, coca cola competition yellow cap, coca cola bundles promotion 2017, coca cola competition sms number, changamkia mamili,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “CHANGAMKIA MAMILLI NA COCA-COLA” PROMOTION
The following terms and conditions apply to the “CHANGAMKIA MAMILLI NA COCA-COLA” PROMOTION (“the Promotion”) and by participating in the same you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same.
Organization, Duration, Eligibility and Entry
1. The Promotion is organized by Coca-Cola Central East and West Africa Limited, Nairobi Bottlers Limited, Coastal Bottlers Limited, Equator Bottlers Limited, Rift Valley Bottlers Limited, Mount Kenya Bottlers Limited, Kisii Bottlers Limited & Southwell Solutions Africa Limited (hereinafter together referred to as “the Organizers”).
2. The Organizers, PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd, Ogilvy Africa Limited, Mediacom, Betting Control and Licensing Board and any other supplier or third party involved in the facilitation of this Promotion and their immediate families and dependants shall not be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
3. The Promotion will run from 22nd May 2017 to 22nd August 2017.
4. To participate in the Promotion participants will be required to:
a) Be above the age of eighteen (18) years.
b) Be registered users on Safaricom, Airtel, Orange or Yu mobile networks.
5. To Enter the Promotion, participants must:
a. Purchase participating 200ml, 300ml or 500ml returnable glass bottles (RGB) of Coca-Cola, Fanta or Sprite, which will be identifiable with by a yellow crown.
b. Check under the crown for an eight (8) digit alpha-numeric code.
c. Send an SMS with the alpha-numeric code to the short-code number 40111. This SMS will cost participants Kshs. 2 across all mobile networks.
d. Each alphanumeric code sent will be an entry into the draw and be eligible to win one (1) prize in the Promotion.
Draws, selection of winners and prizes.
6. The winners of each draw shall be selected by the Organizers and BCLB using random computer selection.
7. The decisions on the winners shall be made by the Organizers and BCLB and shall be final and binding on all parties.
8. Participants in the draw stand a chance to win the following prizes:
|Prize||Frequency||Number of Winners||Total Number of Winners|
|8||15MB+15SMS Safaricom Bundle||Daily||37,067||3,113,628|
Notification of winners and prize disbursement
9. Draws to determine the winners of cash prizes below Kshs.1 Million and the Safaricom data and SMS bundles will be conducted daily and winners notified daily by SMS through the short-code number 22702 and the prizes will be disbursed to winners via mobile money transfer services.
10. The Safaricom data and SMS bundles will be available for redemption and use within 48 hours from the time of receipt of the confirmation SMS message.
11. The draw for the weekly grand prize of Kshs.1 Million will be conducted every Monday by the Organizers and BCLB and the winners announced on the same day. Winners will be contacted by the Organizers through the mobile phone number 0791087785.
12. The Organizers will make daily (7) call attempts over a week to contact winners of the grand prize. If a participant does not answer any of the call attempts within this period, they will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and the Organizers and BCLB will put the prize back into the pool for subsequent draws. For the avoidance of doubt missed calls and calls diverted to voice mail will not be deemed to have been answered for purposes of the Promotion.
13. The award of all winning cash prizes will be subject to the authentication of the identity of the selected winner through their original identification card/ passport matching the records held with their mobile service provider.
14. The prizes in this Promotion are non-assignable, non-transferable and not-exchangeable and are redeemable only in Kenya.
15. In the event that there are any taxes applicable to the Prizes, the Organizers will deduct the tax and remit it to the relevant collection Agency as is required by law.
16. The names of Winners may be published on local daily newspapers, radio, television, and any other media as the Organizers may choose from time to time.
General rules of the promotion
17. All Prizes must be claimed within the period of the Promotion.
18. The Organizers and BCLB may nullify any prize to any participant in the event of fraud, dishonesty or non-eligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Organizers (subject to any direction from BCLB) reserve the right to amend and adjust the Promotion format and timings as they deem fit and shall communicate the same as necessary.
20. Although the Organizers have used reasonable efforts to ensure that all information and materials relating to the Promotion are accurate, they shall not be liable for any inaccuracy or errors in such information and/or material. The Organizers, their agents and sub-contractors will also not bear responsibility for any loss or damage to a participant, whether caused by self or any third party, arising from:
a) Matters outside the control of the Organizers, their agents and sub-contractors including but not limited to force majeure events such as acts of God, computer viruses, power outages etc.; and
b) Any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any machine, telephone network or system, service provider software or otherwise which may result in missing characters in the SMS messaging, any communication being lost or not properly received, registered or recorded.
21. In case of any queries or concerns on the Promotion, participants should call the Customer Care number:0799 211701
22. The Organisers may require that any of the winners be identified, photographed and published in the press, online or appear on radio and television in relation to their receipt of the prizes and the Organisers shall have the right to use such photographs or video footage in the marketing activities related to the Promotion in any media.
23. By entering the Promotion, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which will be subject to interpretation by the Organizers and BCLB, whose interpretation shall be final and binding.
24. The Promotion remains subject to the provisions of the Betting Lotteries and Gaming Act (CAP 131) Laws of Kenya and any disputes arising shall be resolved in accordance with the provision of the Act.
25. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the other provisions of these Terms and conditions and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
26. The Organizers (subject to any direction from BCLB) reserve the right to suspend or terminate the promotion or amend, modify or change these terms and conditions at any time.
CAUTION: The Organizers do not require participants to send cash, airtime credit or other consideration to receive any of the prizes and will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by any person who fails to pay heed to this notification.