TSC Recruitment 2017-2018 VACANCIES FOR TEACHING POSTS IN PUBLIC PRIMARY AND POST PRIMARY INSTITUTIONS- www.tsc.go.ke
VACANCIES FOR TEACHING POSTS IN PUBLIC PRIMARY AND POST PRIMARY INSTITUTIONS – JULY, 2017
The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 5,000 posts for recruitment of additional teachers
(2205 posts for primary schools and 2,795 posts for post primary schools/ institutions).
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- Applicants applying for posts in Primary schools must be holders of P1 Certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the TSC County Director, in the County where a vacancy has been advertised attaching all relevant academic and professional certificates. The application should be submitted through the respective TSC Sub-County Directors. Those who had applied earlier and were unsuccessful must apply afresh since a new merit list for 2017/2018 financial year will be generated.
Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the country and not necessarily in the County where they were recruited.
- Applicants applying for posts in Post Primary Institutions must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the School/Institution where the vacancy has been advertised attaching all relevant Academic and Professional Certificates and submit a copy to the respective TSC County Director.
- Interested candidates should submit their applications to the respective County Directors for Primary Schools and Boards of Management for Post Primary Institutions not later than 14th
- The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
- The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise. Individual applications to the Commission will NOT be considered.
- Successful candidates MUST NOT fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
- The recruitment is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, Sub-County Directors or to the Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following hotlines during official working hours.
|1||Director (Teacher Management)||Tel:0202892193|
|2||Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Primary)||Tel:0202892132|
|3||Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Post Primary)||Tel:0202892137|
- iv. Write to TSC Headquarters through firstname.lastname@example.org
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and schools/institutions applicants are advised to:
- Visit the TSC Website at tsc.go.ke
- Visit the TSC office at the County or Sub-county of their choice.
NANCY NJERI MACHARIA