How To Check Form One 2017 Selection Via SMS
Check Form one Selection 2017 confirmation by SMS
How to check the secondary school (form one selection 2016) you have been admitted to via SMS and Online:
KCPE candidates can now check which schools they have been picked to by sending an SMS to 20042 or visiting the Ministry of Education website
Below are four simple steps of how to check which school your child has been admitted to
Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) candidates can check their school selection by sending their index number to 20042 or by login in to the official Ministry of Education website www.education.go.ke.
The results, which have been announced today, have 942,021 students eyeing at least 780,000 secondary school slots.
- www.education.go.ke form one selection,
- form one admission 2016,
- form one selection 2017,
- kcpe form one selection 2017,
- national school form one selection 2017,
- list of extra county schools in kenya,
- knec secondary school choices 2017,
- necta selection form one 2017,
other than the website which is experiencing technical difficulties at times, students can also send their index numbers to 20042 to know the secondary schools they have been selected to join.
To check which school your child has been admitted to, go to the Ministry of Education website or click HERE then follow the easy steps below:
- Select the County and Sub-county you sat KCPE then key in your index number and Submit.
- Click on the Admission Letter at the bottom of the page for your copy of your admission Letter.
- Use the Printer icon to print or Download icon to download to your computer.
- Please get your primary school’s Headteacher to endorse this letter in the space provided after printing.
The Kenya National Examinations Council also estimates that over 150,720 students will miss Form One places as the transition rate increases from 82 per cent seen last year to 84 per cent in 2016.
Watch Matiang’i speak about the exam results in the clip below: